Cities are complex. That's why we are using the power of internet, mobile & data to help making cities smarter. We enable cities to introduce new mobility solutions in order to replace private cars.
How? We are building the most powerful *integrated mobility platform*. We’re reinventing public transport with the best On-Demand Ridepool Solution. Because we believe shared mobility will lead to smarter cities.
We're an impact-driven team, based in Berlin, with backgrounds in transport, startups, apps, design, investing and academia. We're motivated by solving hard fundamental everyday problems that improve the quality of people's lives. We like simplifying complexity, reinventing user experience, working with data, and making cities a place we love to live in. We're backed by top investors, won many awards, are a member of World Economic Forum and have been ranked as #8 Top Startup-Employer by LinkedIn.
We are looking for a QA Manager to join our team:
You’ll champion the quality assurance of our specialist B2B mobility intelligence software, support, train, facilitate and advise other QA as well as other team members to ensure the best performance of quality assurance from the beginning. Achieving this goal means that you own full responsibility for the product quality, and requires collaboration within our cross-functional teams and beyond, and leading the quality improvement process - from research to release and impact-measurement.
We'll want you to:
- Facilitate communication between teams
- Personal support, advice and professional development for testers
- Become the central knowledge hub for testers
- Make a forecast or budget so that testing becomes a service that is dependent on the organisation process
- Present an aggregated report to C-level management and customers
- Focus on exploratory testing and assist with UAT
- Recruitment of QAs and Automation Engineers
- Contribute towards the improvement of team processes and the implementation of efficient workflows
You'll need to have:
- BA/BS degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), ComputerScience (CS) or a related field, Business Science (BBS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of QA Management experience, preferably with web-based B2B-Software
- Be an experienced tester to be able to provide advice on difficult situations, and know how the test method fits in an Agile project.
- Proven track record of managing all QA aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on-experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience working with agile development methodologies and ideally also human-centered design methodologies
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to understand complex systems
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills in German and English
- The willingness to take ownership of a topic, bringing good ideas to life and guiding the cross-functional teams to success
- An interest in data-driven mobility, data visualisation and analytics
- A growth mindset. A passion for product. A desire to make things better.
Join a supportive team that pushes you to be your best, making a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. Driven by our values of Vision, Impact and Collaboration, our unique culture is something you cannot copy/paste!
Become part of our multinational team, join the ride and you will gain:
- Learning: Your growth matters! We support your development through our varied learning program offerings
- Flexibility & Support: We care about work-life balance with flexible hours, home office, parental support as well as support during life's ups and downs
- Work Environment: Multinational, open minded and welcoming atmosphere, plenty of healthy snacks, drinks and coffee to keep you fuelled throughout the day
- Location: Warm and unspoiled areas in an old factory building in the heart of Berlin. Our HQ’s roof terrace is the perfect place to end the week with a drink with Anastasia & Yone
- Health and Wellness: Stay fit with our Urban Sports Club Membership
- Challenge: Become part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our Perks & Benefits here
For information about how we handle the personal data of job applicants, please click on the "door2door website" link below.