FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
As a Lead QA you will play a central role in the quality assurance of our applications and IT systems. As part of our Production team you will work closely with colleagues from all squads, including: Developers, Engineering managers, Product managers and QA engineers. You must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will be leading testing projects and managing a team of QA engineers across multiple scopes.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Act as a QA culture promoter and a good practice leader
- Act as a bridge between QA management and feature teams
- Team operational management
- Lead process & workflow implementation across QA engineers & teams
- Draft QA process & workflows thoroughly documented
- Ensure QA processes are applied across feature teams
- Ensure QA test plans consistency across feature teams
- Ensure documentation consistency
- Provide risk assessment expertise
- Track bug metrics across feature teams
- Analyze QA metrics and provide feedback
- Draft QA reports of on-going feature team projects
- Proactively contribute to QA processes & workflows improvements
- Train & coach QA Engineers
- Mentor juniors
- Anticipate up-coming projects needs (tools & resources)
- Provide testing project management expertise
- Proactively contribute to developing QA testing strategies
A little more about you:
- You are passionate in delivering high quality product and amazing user experiences
- You are able to make significant impacts in an ever-evolving and competitive landscape
- 3+ years of experience as a lead QA in software development
- 2+ years of experience in people management
- You have a prior experience in functional and/or automation testing and with agile development methodologies
- You are autonomous and highly organized (documentation skills)
- You constantly strive for improvement and challenges are a source of motivation for you
- Ability to implement and track processes and workflows
- You have experience in cross team project leading as well as KPI & project reporting
- Interest in continuous integration and tools (CircleCi, Jenkins, etc)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities for improvement
- Tech oriented, resourceful and curious
- Proficient in English
- Detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with test automation tools and frameworks is a plus
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.