One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Right now the whole Typeform is over 300 people and the whole engineering team is around 100. This number includes pure Software Development (FE, BE, Full Stack), DevOps, Security, and IT.
In Engineering there are 6 big groups of the teams or tribes. Inside those groups, there are small teams (from 2 up to 6 people), each of them is focusing on the different parts of the product. For example: responses, builder, subscriptions, revenue, web, etc. Most of the teams are cross-functional ones, that include FE, BE, FULL-STACK and DESIGNER if the team needs that. Every team got the Team Lead and there is a PO taking care of the projects.
The QA lead will be embedded in all QA Lead/engineers team.
About the Role
Typeform is looking for a QA Lead who enjoys contributing to the day-to-day delivery of a mission-critical SaaS offering. This is a hands-on position for helping our development teams increasing the quality of the software they deliver by themselves.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Establish a baseline of what's the quality of the software output through the use of metrics.
- Collaborate with engineering team so they can improve permanently.
- Measure and improve what's the quality of the software output by testing features, tracking defects.
- Identifying areas for improvement in skills and processes such as story definition, exploratory and/or automated testing.
- Coaching development team to improve their code quality so they can perform them by themselves by providing process and test strategies.
- Collaborate with other QA team members with initiatives converging in processes and techniques at a company level.
- 5+ years of experience in the Software industry, preferably in product companies.
- 2+ years of experience working on SaaS or Product company.
- Possess an excellent end-to-end understanding of QA processes, organization, and techniques to drive quality into the product.
- Experience in manual testing, like exploratory testing.
- Experienced in Agile processes, CD/CI, user stories, acceptance criteria, testing pyramid.
- At least end-to-end testing with tools like Cypress, Puppeteer, or Codecept.io. Selenium is welcome too.
- Understanding of BDD (Behaviour Driven Development).
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- Experience with integration, visual or unit, performance, security, contract, mobile testing is a plus.
- Mentoring/Coaching experience QA members.
If this sounds right up your alley, we’d love to hear from you. Hit the button below 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.