Are you a proactive QA with experience in functional testing? Would you like to define and develop test plans for ambitious code infrastructures? Are you looking for a boost in your career?
Then join us at Scalefast and revolutionize the E-commerce experience…In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall. Your next favourite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds. Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood. Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience? Heck Yeah!
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfilment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences with a proven track record with global brands.
At Scalefast we are constantly looking for talented people to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open-minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, keep reading to see how you match our current needs.
What can I expect?
- A career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
As a QA team member, you will ensure that the quality of our development matches the quality expected by our clients.
- Create and keep up to date test plans, test cases, data, scripts etc. in order to be able to test successfully.
- Document, report and manage bug correction, working hand by hand with the developers.
- Manual and automatic testing skills.
- Be able to reproduce and evaluate reported errors.
- Work along with the development team during deployments.
- Be able to work autonomously and also as a part of a team, depending on the needs at the time.
- Familiar with different kinds of testing (system integration, regression tests, functional tests, unitary tests etc) and skills to write test plans and execute them accordingly.
- Experience working with Testlink or similar tools.
- At least one year of experience in software testing.
- Be able to develop tests cases according to expected results based on application requirements.
- Ability to imagine various wide scenarios that can extend the defined validation perimeter.
- Used to software development life-cycle.
- Experience with Gherkin is a big plus.
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.