We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco. At Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
At Intelygenz, we put the quality of our projects first. We're looking for a great QA Engineer mobile to help us ensure it's at its best. The QA Engineer will be part of an interdisciplinary team that is immersed in the development of a project.
What are you going to do?
- You will have to be able to assimilate the functional concepts defined within a business perspective and transform them into acceptance criteria
- You will be responsible for the definition and creation of test plans, test automation, etc.
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives…
- Quality is a must for us
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Mobile/Analyst
- Linux / Windows
- Java / Kotlin
- Objective-C / Swift
- Test Automatization (scripts) is something that you are used to work with
- Have Motivation for the testing and pleasure to analyze the applications in search of failures
- Know the Definition of and how to make a test plan
- Create the functional tests and the realization of those test reports
- Methodical and detail-oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Experience writing code with mobile testing frameworks: Espresso and XCTest
- Experience writing glue code between feature definition files and the real code that runs the actual test
Nice to have
- Experience with Selenium
- Knowledge of Appium
- Flexible working hours for a real work-life balance
- 100% freedom to work from anywhere you’d like - from your home, our office, or even from a tropical island!
- Specific career plans for horizontal and vertical growth. Let your motivations do the talking!
- Mentoring to help you grow in your career
- Teamwork and feedback culture
- English and Spanish language classes with up to 60% of costs covered by us
- Plenty of happy hours, retreats and events with us (post-Covid)
- One hour per week to take part in continuous tech training programs with your co-workers
- Access to physical and mental wellness initiatives
- 50% health insurance coverage
- Flexible retribution for transport, kindergarten, and restaurant meals
- A free Intelygenz t-shirt every anniversary
With 16 years’ experience and a 100% track record, we deliver technology that genuinely helps people and their businesses. Our work is executed with cutting-edge code, offers measurable ROI, and is guided by professional account and client management. We put 20% of our resources into thought-provoking research, and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. We pride ourselves on being bold, honest and authentic.