Have you ever wished to create something that you could proudly say: ‘I did this’? Would you like to be part of amazing teams where cooperation, learning and fun are the main players on stage?
At Nuvolar we develop amazing applications. Our aim is not only to create functional software but to build cool and game changing applications that transform industries. And we are proud to do so!
You will be part of a team that develops software for private aviation management. Our software is used by hundreds of users (ranging from sales representatives to ground operation as well as crew members) from the leading players in the private aviation industry. Your goal will be to contribute to the development of new tools and features as well as to maintain and improve the existing ones.
As a QA Engineer, you will:
- Help to define any part of a project testing strategy such as types of testing required, technology stack, infrastructure needed, CI setup and QA process.
- Participate in both Manual and Automation tasks
- Design and create a project testing framework
- Keep up to date with the technology application technology stack updates.
- Identify and propose areas of the test framework/test suite that require refactor.
- Decide on the project's set of approaches, guidelines and best practices for writing UI, API, Performance and Security tests.
- Mentor other developers
- Participate and approve all code reviews of stories high complexity.
- Be in charge of candidate technical screening.
- Write high level documentation in a clear and structured way: class diagrams, test framework/test suite flow, etc..
- Be responsible for estimation of the testing effort required in stories or epics prior to grooming.
- Manual and Automation (Java with Selenium) testing
- Knowledge of Gattling, Jmeter or similar
- Good understanding of Docker
- Design patterns applied in the testing framework. (E.g. PageObject)
- Basic knowledge of relational Databases and SQL
- Successfully uses ISTQB test design best practices.
- API architecture definition
- Cloud hosting platforms (AWS, DO)
- Extensive CI/CD knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- You are a team player
- Mentoring, leadership skills & decision making skills
What do we offer to you?
- Diverse, respectful and fun environment.
- Career path
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote work policy
- Ever-learning, creative work environment and training
- Social events and activities
- Day off on your birthday!
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym allowance
If your profile fits the position and you are excited about becoming a Nuvolad or Nuvolady we will be happy to hear from you!
Nuvolar Works is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, race or religion.