As a QA engineer you will be part of a development team and work directly with our developers on ensuring quality of the features. Development teams in TrustYou are self sufficient teams responsible for delivering features to production. You are going to be the one responsible for quality assurance within such a team. We expect you to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality (meeting functional and non-functional requirements) and define corrective actions when needed. Also, to define and develop monitoring needed to gather metrics about the quality evolution and a precise picture of the current state. At a company level, you will have the opportunity to collaborate in multidisciplinary groups to improve our QA methodology and our quality standards.
What challenges await you?
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Work directly with and as a part of development team to ensure quality of the features through manual and automated tests
- Work with our acceptance testers providing them with test plans and assisting them during their tests
- Work with our first tier support team validating their bug reports and making sure the reports are clear and structured
- Collaborate with the development team and other stakeholders to improve the development life cycle with the quality as an objective.
- Work across multiple types of products, from web applications to public APIs.
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Scripting knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
What do we offer?
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short decision paths…)
- We are agile enthusiasts and love continuous improvement
- Excellent onboarding programs
- Spend up to 5% of your working time for your professional & personal development
- Great leadership & support
- Take part in shaping our new office