Signaturit is a electronic trust service provider that offers innovative solutions in the field of electronic signatures, certified electronic delivery and electronic identification. With thousands of customers in more than 40 countries, companies that use our services improve efficiency by streamlining their daily, internal and third-party transactions.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
Your primary focus will be improving the quality assurance of our web and mobile product, identifying and driving resolution of software quality issues, in collaboration with the development team.
- Designing, developing and executing test plans for various features of Signaturit.
- Developing test cases for automation, in collaboration with our development team.
- Reporting and tracking issues found, working with developers in problem isolation, and helping to drive resolution.
- Working with our engineering team to develop new testing tools / techniques for better product test coverage.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing processes.
- Monitoring log files to identify silent defects.
- Investigate end user issues using direct communication with customer support team.
- Encourage developers, at all levels to write higher quality, testable software.
- Share the importance of QA across the company.
- Understanding of problem isolation, writing test plans, QA testing methodologies, and debugging.
- You have a strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to dig deep into issues and find the root cause in a complex web offering.
- You are able to work independently in a fast paced environment, where frequent releases are the norm and additional production updates are always a possibility.
- You have hands-on experience writing UI / API automated tests.
- You can set up a testing suite from scratch.
Why work at Signaturit?
Share your culture with us
Be part of our international team, enjoy the experience of working in a multicultural environment and make some new friends!
Grow with us
Enjoy, learn and feel proud of your work when achieving your goals. Dare to take on new challenges and grow professionally along with the rest of the team.
Enjoy life in Barcelona
Our headquarters are located in one of the most dynamic and innovative cities in the world, where you will find a very active and stimulating entrepreneurial environment.
Flexible working hours
Some of us work better before the first coffee in the morning, others are night owls who are more productive after sunset. Choose what works best for you.
Open holiday policy
Coordinate with your team to plan and enjoy your holidays in your favorite season of the year.
Free snacks and coffee
Take a break during your workday, have a coffee, some healthy fruit or a chocolate cookie.