FilledThis offer is not available anymore
After 4 years of intense research and product development on breakthrough digital mental health solutions; we launched as Koa Health in October 2020.
We are a digital mental health company bringing high quality mental healthcare to people around the world. We launched our first commercial product in the US and UK in February 2020 (Foundations) and 2021 is filled with launching our regulated product, Mindset, alongside developing a pipeline of clinical products. You can find out more about our products via https://www.koahealth.com/
Having recently secured a successful and oversubscribed Series A funding totalling €30m we are continuing to grow our global population. You can read more about the funding and a little about our CEO via https://www.koahealth.com/blog-post/meet-koa-health
About the role
The engineering team at Koa (around 25 at the moment) has been growing slowly for the past three years, and after our successful round of investment last year we are looking to grow even more this year, with lots of new challenges.
You will join as the fourth member of the QA team, but also as part of a multidisciplinary team working on Foundations.
Within the QA team, you will be expected to collaborate on defining and implementing a testing strategy throughout the different products in the company that will contribute to the OKRs of the business. The team meets every week for alignment and you will have their support as well as your tech lead’s guiding and mentoring, but you will also be expected to be proactive and take responsibility for the work you do in your product team.
As part of the product team for Foundations, you will be working on our first commercial product (B2B2C) that was successfully launched in January 2020 and is helping people manage their stress and build resilience through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Over the last year, the team has been slowly refining and improving the product, both from a functional and technical perspective, but we have great challenges to scale and consolidate it with new clients and we need someone that can collaborate with the developers and product owner to strengthen the quality of the product.
- Defining, creating and maintaining test cases and test suites
- Assist the team with prioritizing bugs by analyzing and reporting issues as they are discovered
- Managing external testers and third party QA contractors
- Following up on bugs resolution with the team and external testers
- Maintaining and expanding our automated testing framework mobile and web apps and APIs
- Maintaining and expanding our performance testing
- Maintaining and expanding our continuous integration pipelines
- Controlling release activities and improving our release processes
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Team player: Collaborate with the QA team, development team and Product Owner
- Good communication. Be able and feel comfortable to communicate with the team, external testers and third party QA contractors in English
- Experienced in the management of test suites: the creation of test plans, test management organization, planning of test cycles, releases.
- Experienced in Agile management tools (we use Jira, Confluence, Test Management software)
- Some coding experience
- Some experience using a framework for automated testing (if you are familiar with Selenium, Appium, Cypress it is a plus )
Koa Health Perks
We provide all the necessary help and perks to make your life at work and outside of work fun and comfortable all year round, such as:
- Complete flexibility – we’re hiring your skills and experience, so ask you to use these in the most effective way you can. At the moment we are mostly working from home, however post COVID 19 we’re happy to review this with you.
- A democratic team culture that encourages everybody to contribute ideas and acquire new skills, we have regular catch ups as a global team and have the opportunity to work cross functionally as needed.
- A fantastic salary package that includes: Generous Healthcare Benefits, Ticket Restaurant, Pension, Life Assurance and Equity – from the moment you join!
- Our Barcelona HQ is right by the beach!
An Inclusive Workplace
Koa Health is committed to workplace diversity and to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of inclusion. We believe that bringing our diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives together is the way to solve today’s complex health problems in a booming digital era.
Our goal is to create a culture and environment where our people feel empowered to do their best work whilst being their authentic selves. We commit to creating an inclusive environment where we recognise the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and where there is an unbiased acceptance of others.
If you are as excited as us by the future we can create, then do get in touch.