The QA Engineer is responsible for establishing QA automation process, implementing tools and automated testing scenarios to support development, release and production operations.
What you will do
- Reviews requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts.
- Develops testing strategies for a micro-service based event-driven architecture as well as internal and public facing website products.
- Work with development teams on software components analysis to provide solution for automated testing scenarios and scripts.
- Contributes QA automation framework design and implementation.
- Creates, maintain, and executes automated test cases.
- Performs regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification.
- Collaborates with the QA team in improving and standardizing the quality assurance and quality control process
- Correctly prioritizes tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
Who you are
We are specifically keen to hear from professionals who can demonstrate the following background and experience:
- 2+ years of manual QA experience and 2+ years of QA automation experience
- Vast experience writing test strategy, test cases, overate and end to end testing of web-based products.
- Extensive hands on experience developing automation testing using Cucumber, Selenium, Gatling
- Extensive hands on experience with performance testing, stability, latency of services
- Extensive hands on experience with web UI testing.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and defect tracking software
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Docker and AWS
- Strong hands on experience in Git flows and source code management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication
Casumo is the first online adventure-based casino. Our mission is to disrupt the industry by focusing on developing a new betting experience, using gamification and slick UI to provide an unparalleled user experience. We are quite unique in what we do and how we do it and we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness.
Engineering at Casumo
At Casumo, we take pride in our Engineering culture and our Product quality and quirkiness. We have a modern engineering mindset, we move fast, experiment and apply an automated test approach. We believe every individual’s need and desire to be unique and let each developer be the main force for creating their best work environment and make impact. Our engineers collaborate as an international, distributed and highly skilled team. We highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. We have active contributors to open source (Zipkin, Springboot, Axon framework); we care about knowledge sharing internally and externally, and we mean it. This is why we run internal Tech events and trainings - the latest being Axon - and encourage our staff to attend and/or speak to conferences. The sumos are making real impact by working on an unparalleled product. We explore, experiment and grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team
What are we currently up to
- Development of new greenfield products using modern technologies
- Creating beautiful UI interactions driven by gestures
- Splitting the entire system into small, more cohesive subsystems and microservices
- New integrations with various game suppliers and payment providers.
Our tech stack:
- Backend side:
Java Microservices, EventSourcing, CQRS, DDD, messaging (RabbitMQ & Kafka) and Axon. Java frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate. Devops: Docker, Jenkins, AWS, cloud
- Frontend side:
KnockOutJS, Durandel, ReactJS, React Native, VueJS.
Check our current positions at casumo careers