We are currently looking for:
QA Automation Engineer - Paris
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
QA Automation Engineer - Paris
As a member of our Quality Assurance team you will be working closely with development and product teams to ensure high quality of our application. You will be responsible for design, testing and implementation of Automation test framework of eFront Insight. Our environment consists of modern APIs, microservices, front end applications, third-party services integrations and cloud infrastructure. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
eFront Insight is the fastest-growing product at eFront. Dedicated to Alternative investment analytics it evaluates the performance and risk of Limited partner's investments and enhances their decision-making processes. Based on in-memory reporting, it groups information from internal and external sources then incorporates data in one place to give the investor a quick and up to date holistic view of his portfolio.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Paris, you will be exposed to both technical and functional layers of our product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general by focusing on:
• Being a part of an Agile team, reviewing and contributing to user stories to enrich acceptance criteria, while building test scripts (manual and automated) to validate criteria
• Assist with integration of automation tools in our CICD pipeline
• Collaborate with Product Owner, Developers and other members of QA team to design test plans and test cases
• Ensure defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved
• Implement and Execute functional, Performance and Security automated tests
• Build status reports and metrics related to the test Automation
• TFS/Azure DevOps
• Agile (Scrum)
• Cloud technologies and microservices.
What your daily job will focus on
· Attend agile meetings (grooming, refinement, Planning, daily stand-up, sprint review, demo…)
· Manage testing lifecycle
o Requirements, User Story and Bugs review including estimates
o Participate in Automated Test strategy
o Enrich Acceptance Criteria, Create Test Plan, Test Case and report bugs
o Implement automated test
o Integrated automated test in CICD pipeline
· Ensure timely delivery of fixes for reported issues in accordance with the delivery manager
· Ensure post-mortem analysis following major releases
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife