Arbolus is looking for a Dotnet Developer to join our new, in-house team in our Barcelona office. This person is responsible for building our backend applications. He/she will be able to drive the programming of well-constructed, testable code.
The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background, a solid understanding of applicable analytics, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of effective communication style.
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with offices in Barcelona (our largest) and New York.
Arbolus' product is used by 100s of the world's largest companies
We combine a .Net backend with a React web-app and React Native mobile app. Today the platform allows 1000s of experts to build relationships with 100s of professional companies, working with them in our workspace.
We are looking to expand the team with an experienced QA Engineer to improve the software quality and help us disrupt this massive industry.
- Plan – you will have an active role in laying the foundations of the test automation strategy
- Develop – you will work on in writing, executing and monitoring automated tests
- Collaborate – you will be part of a technical team and be a strong quality advocate on behalf of our users
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases
- Solid understanding of best practices such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and the Practical Test Pyramid
- Hands-on experience in test automation and the managing of test processes (e.g. using Cypress or Selenium)
- Experience with at least one programming language.
- Familiar with static code analysis tools like Sonar.
- Experience in using Issue & Project tracking tools (like JIRA)
- Familiarity with git (GitHub) and version control best practices
- Passionate about building high quality software
- Professional English
Nice to have
- Experience with performance and security testing
- Knowledge of C# and the .NET
- Familiarity and experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
What we offer
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- International exposure
- Influence on the future of Arbolus
- Great team & strong office culture
- 2x annual retreats and regular socials
- Regular hackathon
- Work from home days
- Macbook + more