PromoFarma.com is the leading ecommerce marketplace selling health, beauty and personal care products, direct to consumers, from hundreds of independent pharmacies and other health stores in Spain and now expanding the service through several European countries. PromoFarma.com is part of Zur Rose Group, European leader in online sales of pharmacy products, with more than 1,000 Million Euros in sales and 5 Million active customers in Europe. With an innovative business model, PromoFarma.com do not manage stock neither warehouses, it integrates the catalogue of products, pricing and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 150.000 products and 5.000 brands from more than 1.000 pharmacies and health stores. PromoFarma.com business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
Descripción de la oferta
About the Position
We are seeking an innovative and engaged QA Engineer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our automation testing infrastructure as code.
- Maintenance of the entire existing automated testing system.
- Quality control of the features developed and their follow-up, both manually and automatically.
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc (your voice will be heard).
- Make sure the integration testing platform is working as expected
- High business knowledge. You will be working together with Product Owners to ensure the quality of our software with the MVP delivered.
- Manage datasets to make testing stable
- Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful.
- 2+ years experience with automated testing platforms (Behat, Cucumber, Selenium, BDD, pageObject pattern, Cypress). Experience with Pact will be a plus.
- Version control GIT.
- CD/CI pipelines (Jenkins/Gitlab)
- Good communication skills. Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Comfortable with Agile methodology.
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving).
- Although not required, the ideal candidate would also have:
- The dockerized environment is your friend.
What we offer
- Long-term contract.
- Full-time position, free Friday afternoons, flexible schedules.
- Competitive salary depending on seniority.
- Ticket Restaurant 9€/day worked.
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your gross salary to private Health Insurance (Sanitas), transport, or nursery.
- Internal and external training with a budget of 1.000€/year per person. It will allow you to build your career path and more possibilities to grow within the company.
- Company-provided all the needed equipment to work at home and office.
- We are a remote-friendly company, you can work 100% from home or come to the office based in the heart of Barcelona: Diagonal/Aribau. We have a flexible working space with coffee, tea, fresh fruit, and cereals.
- Excellent working environment, you will be part of a motivated and professional team.
- Monthly company meeting as part of a sharing and transparent culture, afterworks, team buildings, and more!