At Holded we've been working towards making life easier for small businesses since 2016. It's an exciting time to join us, having just closed our Series B round at the end of 2020, we have now raised a total of $25m from world-class investors including Elaia (Criteo, Mirakl), Lakestar (Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia). This year we expect to grow the company from 75 to 150 employees.
We are hiring across departments and offer multiple growth opportunities in one of Spain's and Europe's leading scale-ups. Our mission is to create a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. We replace manual processes with intuitive software to run and automate your business operations, covering Invoicing, Accounting, HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management. We are building a global company, and are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help us reinvent the concept of ERP!
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of our tech team, joining the QA guild in order to create an Automation Framework and lead the automation in the different stages of the software development, integration and deployment.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Build a test automation framework and monitor the quality of the applications.
- Integrate automatic tests in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Mentor other QA members from different teams in order to help them automate their own tests.
- Work closely with the QA lead in order to define the global test strategy.
- +3 year of work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in test automation for web applications (i.e. Cypress).
- Experience in test automation for mobile applications (i.e. Appium).
- Experience setting up tests in continuous integration tools.
- You are able to take actions and make decisions yourself but you also seek team collaboration and consensus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Accounting and finance basic understanding.
What it's like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- English/Spanish lessons once per week
- Referral program
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on a gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!