Loyal Guru is a Barcelona based company founded in 2016 with the mission of improving the way supermarkets and retailers interact with their customers by combining consumer data, analytics, and personalized omni-channel offers.
Our cloud-based platform allows food retailers to collect data from consumer purchases in real-time, in order to create micro-segments based on purchase behavior and launch hundreds of 1:1 personalized offers, improving consumer-retailer relationships across every channel with an ultimate impact on sales.
If you’re a bug killer this is the right job post for you! We’re looking for a Sr QA Automation to join us!
How your daily work will look like:
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Identify and prioritize test conditions addressing product risks and features to be tested
- Identify necessary test data to support test conditions and test cases
- Develop test procedures and other quality documentation: test plans, test cases, and status reports for management
- Participate in the technical/product review/planning/refinement process contributing behavioral viewpoint write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Analyze and debug slow queries (Postgresql, ANSI SQL)
- Set up and maintain Continuous Integration system
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
The experience you’ll need:
- +4 years of experience as a QA
- Experience with manual, automated, regression and performance testing.
- Strong experience with REST API testing using Postman or any other tool.
- Agile and /or SCRUM experience
- Experience in error-guessing, exploratory, or scenario testing
- Experience with TestRail, Testlink or similar as testing management tool
- Experience working as a Test automation engineer
- Experience with recent automation Front-end techniques like Selenium Webdriver, Appium or similar
- Experience with recent automation Back-end techniques like Rest-Assured or similar
- Experience Jenkins or other CICD tools
- Experience testing Restful/Soap Web Services