FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Telefonica Alpha’s Overview:
Alpha is Telefonica’s big bets innovation company. Telefonica is a telephone company with 320 million customers which operates in Europe (UK, Spain, Germany) and in Latin America. Alpha, with a solid backing, and access to massive data sets is building a team to work on ground-breaking and life changing projects and products in the healthcare sector.We are aiming to affect millions of lives for societal good and are searching for a QA Automation Engineer who is looking to launch his/her career to another level and help change the world.
As QA Automation Engineer you will help us to keep running all the engineering infrastructure and the quality of all our artifacts/applications, it’s an amazing opportunity for professional growth acquiring/applying different skills that are not usually combined.
You will work on:
· Maintain and expand our testing framework for web, mobile applications (iOS and Android) and API, which is built on top of Robot framework, Selenium, and Appium.
· Maintain and expand our performance testing.
· Maintain and expand our continuous integration pipelines., which are built with Jenkins DSL
· You are familiar to deployment processes and distribute the apps through different channels, i.e, HockeyApp, TestFlight, Google Play Store, Apple Store.
· Controlling release activities.
· You are familiar to TDD and ATDD.
· You are familiar to Scrum.
· You are familiar to Jira.
· You are familiar to Git.
· You provide guidance in Quality processes.
· You will help us to keep up and running the engineering infrastructure.
· Documenting technical aspects.
· Define KPIs to help us track improvements and lead us to QA success.
· Automating is our primary though and finding the most cleaver way to do it is the key.
· You will work closely with engineers, data scientists, product designers and designers.
· The technological stack is not limited to our stack, we are looking for someone with the mindset, the stack will come alongside.
Along with data scientists, designers, engineers among others you will work to create engineering standards and bring quality to the new services and have a direct impact on the success of the product. People in our team are from diverse backgrounds as Finland, Holland, US, Russia, Serbia, Greece, Spain and Venezuela and we normally speak in english (or spanish). We try to keep our processes as light as possible and apply lean startup and a real agile way of working.
While working in a team, you will be part of a community of over 600 developers in Telefonica Innovation who are involved in projects like Tokbox, ElBulli, ElevenPaths and Movistar TV.
On the beach
Our offices are literally on the beach in Barcelona and the views across the city and the see are great. Barcelona is known for its good food, architecture and weather.
When applying, please provide examples of the work you did.
Alpha company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.