At Holded, we believe there is a different way to manage companies. An easier way. More effective. Better. It all started in 2016. Our founders, Javi Fondevila and Bernat Ripoll created Holded with the vision of reinventing the concept of ERP.
Our mission is to consolidate our position as the leading cloud ERP in Spain, creating a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business. Holded is an affordable, easy-to-use cloud-based software platform designed especially for small business management. It allows to manage every aspect of a business from a single place: invoicing, accounting, CRM, inventory, projects and human resources. Watch this two-minute video to discover everything Holded can do!
We know that big goals need a great team. That's why we're looking for passionate people who work everyday to be the best at what they do. Join our team of +100 employees and let's reinvent how we do business!
What you will do
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work close to our developers, understand their needs and support the verification of developing features.
- Hands-on testing including: functional, exploratory, integration and regression tests.
- Create and execute the product validation plans to ensure proper product functionality.
- Detect and isolate the repeatability steps of application errors, and post a clear and accurate description of each bug found.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, testing, release validation, and documentation.
- Provide feedback with regard to the quality of the application.
- Participate in team meetings as plannings, groomings and retrospectives
- You will have completed your onboarding.
- You will already know the whole team.
- You will be autonomous to work on the team features/bugs.
- You will have a clear picture of the product, not only the team scope but also a general view of the whole platform.
- You will know the processes we follow and will be able to challenge them or to suggest improvements in order to make them more efficient/effective.
- You will already know all the processes and tools in depth.
- You will be able to help on defining and planning new features, clarifying bugs to other team members and to solve doubts from other teams regarding product and functionality.
- You will have a clear understanding on how the platform works and what’s its architecture.
- +3 year of work experience in a similar role; working as a QA Analyst in a web or mobile product.
- Experience using Jira and bug reporting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience working with automation frameworks like Cypress.
- Accounting and finance basic understanding.
- You are a freak like we are, you love what you do, and you want to enjoy your work while building something important
What it's like to work with us
- Permanent contract
- Remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- English/Spanish classes
- Referral program
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on Gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!