We are looking for a developer to help us implement new functionalities in our product. You will have the possibility to work on a wide variety of projects, including:
• Design data processing and analysis algorithms.
• Design and delivering business critical features.
• Enhance our crawling and scraping algorithms.
• Scale our architecture to process data faster.
• Develop internal monitoring or productivity tools.
• Dabble in machine learning and mathematical optimization.
• Are fluent in at least one scripting or OO language, ideally Python (Flask).
• Know the basics of SQL, and can find your way around in a Unix terminal (ZSH is our friend).
• Know the basics about Git (if you have a github account don’t hesitate to share it with us)
• Are fluent in English and can handle any accent our clients throw at you!
• Are driven, with strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Are well rounded, proactive, can multitask and ship high-caliber solutions on time.
A unicorn would have experience with:
• Big data, cloud or NoSQL technologies (Elasticsearch, Postgresql, etc.).
• Applied machine learning or computer vision.
• Working with startups or agile teams.
• Foosball or ping-pong (hopefully we'll have a table someday).
• Ability to travel to UK, Gulf and Asia-Pacific regions if needed.
Why join us?
• Challenges: never short of those, you’ll have the opportunity to apply many skills.
• Responsibilities: expect your first release into production on week one.
• Work life: flexible hours, flat hierarchy, casual Fridays everyday.
• Team: a small, dynamic and experienced team.
• Location: Station F.