We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic senior software engineer to join the Doofinder team. The Doofinder team develops since 2011 the top search engine for webs and ecommerce, that helps retailers online to increase their sales.
Python developers are responsible for developing and updating the solution. You will use a wide variety of technologies, such as Python, Django, Elixir, AWS, Machine Learning and other web technologies to improve and implement new Doofinder´s features.
We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven developers. We will consider applicants with, at least, 3-4 years experienced in the technologies listed below, however you must have strong Python skills.
- Software engineering with a healthy dose of performance engineering.
- Use Python and other specialty languages to develop and maintain web and front end systems.
- Contribute to system development by aiding in the design and implementation of new features and core capabilities.
- Work within your team and with other teams to ensure the overall vision of the project is being fulfilled.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrably strong Python skills. (3 years)
- Expertise with Django web development.
- Ability to work independently.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to new environments.
Bonus points for any of the following
- Experience with a variety of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Elixir experience.
- Experience working with Elastic Search technology.
- Permanent placement contract.
- Attractive salary pack.
- Health Insurance Policy.
- Join to one of the top leaders of industry.
- Rapid growth company with a future project on ecommerce industry.
- Based in Madrid.
- Fun: we spend time together and organize team building, that encourage getting to know teammates within a friendly environment.