Join Europe’s fastest-growing PropTech ScaleUp!
We’re looking for a Python Developer to join us on our mission to solve chaos in international real estate markets.
CASAFARI is the leading real estate data intelligence platform in Europe.
With operations in Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, and Germany the company has grown exponentially supported by 250 employees of, at least, 20+ nationalities.
We started CASAFARI with a mission to organise the real estate market into an efficient data-powered ecosystem to enable and accelerate deals through a transparent and safe B2B platform. CASAFARI isn’t just another data aggregator: it's an entire operating system that powers real estate agents in real-time, removing asymmetry of knowledge, accelerating transactions and opening up new opportunities for iBuyers, property developers, investors and Q-commerce operators and beyond to reach their investment objectives.
What we expect you to do:
- Drive engineering from concept to finished product
- Use Python programming language to develop, debug, and implement application projects
- Write clean, scalable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability
- Contribute to client-side and server-side architecture
- Contribute to infrastructure and servers setup automation
- Collaborate with Technical experts, Software engineers, and Product managers to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Write automated unit and integrated tests, technical documentation
- Participate in code reviews
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in building WEB applications
- Experience with Python, Django REST, GRPC, Fast API (will be a plus)
- Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL and/or PostgreSQL + Experience with NoSQL such as MongoDB
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Experience using server-side logic & possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team
- Understanding of Agile software development principles
- Python 3, Django, Fast API
- MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB)
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
What we offer:
- Flexible working model, accommodating fully remote, fully onsite or hybrid
- Awesome team - the chance to work with smart and ambitious people with various backgrounds from all over the world
- Upskilling and learning sponsorship
- Competitive compensation package
- Free access to CASAFARI platform (helpful if you’re looking for a place to live)
CASAFARI has offices in Portugal (Lisbon and Algarve), Spain (Madrid and Barcelona), France (Paris)