Please Note: WeGift is looking for someone to join the team on a long-term, full-time basis. We are not looking for contractors or freelance devs to complete a single project.
Writing clean, scalable and reusable code to deliver the features on the company roadmap.
• Writing clean, scalable, reusable and maintainable code.
• Maintaining well documented release notes and change logs.
• Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
• Integrating user-facing elements into applications
• Suggesting new solutions or technology for the team to use.
• We are looking for Middle, Senior and Lead level Python developers.
• Demonstrable track record (3+ years of experience) of delivering simple and effective code.
• Good knowledge of HTML, JS and CSS and Linux is necessary.
• Strong experience of creating and using Web APIs.
• Experience of working with a relational database and preferably knowledge of one ORM like, for example, SqlAlchemy.
• Flask (highly desired)
• Familiarity with Vue
• Payment or financial service experience
What’s in for you?
• Highly competitive salary
• Participation in the Employee Options pool
• Pension scheme.
• Amazing central London WeWork Office or Fabulous Central Working Office in Cambridge
• Great equipment
• Quarterly bonuses based on objectives
• Generous holiday allowance, minimum of 25 days
• Weekly catered hot team lunches
• Staff perks with WeGift brands
• Flexible hours
• Work from home when needed
• WeRecognise: Monthly Employee Recognition £200 award in the eGift card of your choice
• POETS Friday (leave early)
• Monthly team socials (Escape Rooms, Karaoke)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Annual company holiday
• Training programmes
• Fully licensed as a Tier 2 sponsor
• Access to the WeGift members benefits portal. Buy your daily coffee, weekly groceries, month electronics and annual holiday all at discounts of up to 12%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.