We offer you
- Cross-functional team composed of UI/UX designers, developers and QA, which allows to share knowledge and responsibility of the features.
- Space to explore your creativity, many opportunities and responsibilities in a clear, stable and reliable framework.
- You have the possibility to influence our way of working.
- We aim to find a good balance between short term business goals and the best software craftsmanship you can think of.
- Modern equipment for your daily work.
- Drinks for free and a chef who cooks freshly for us every day.
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport.
- Regular events, like our Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company.
- We hate to repeat ourselves, therefore we have a strong culture of automating processes and creating our own tools to be more efficient.
- Provide technical leadership, direction and mentoring.
- Build the best software for gastronomers.
- Taking the concept into code, tests and release it to the customers.
- Write sustainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues.
- Find the opportunity to develop your skills and strengths.
- Strive for continuous improvement for yourself and within the team.
- Advanced knowledge of Python, Django and the ecosystem.
- You are capable of making architectural decisions that will result in scalable, reliable, and performant systems.
- You are confident of writing concurrent applications.
- You have a solid understanding of clean coding principles, OO programming, functional and enterprise design patterns, and TDD.
- Experience with automated continuous delivery.
- Be enthusiastic of software development for resilient, highly availability systems. Be open and willing to learn from mistakes.
- English language is a must.
Founded in 2011 orderbird AG now has over 100 employees in its main office in Berlin. With the multi-award winning orderbird POS caterers are able to concentrate on the most important aspect of their business: their guests. Over 10,000 customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland work successfully with our iPad cashier system. Become part of our team and help us revolutionise gastronomy.