We offer you
- Cross-functional team composed of UI/UX designers, developers and QA, which allows to share knowledge and responsibility of the features.
- Space to explore your creativity, many opportunities and responsibilities in a clear, stable and reliable framework.
- You have the possibility to influence our way of working.
- We aim to find a good balance between short term business goals and the best software craftsmanship you can think of.
- Modern equipment for your daily work.
- Drinks for free and a chef who cooks freshly for us every day.
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport.
- Regular events, like our Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company.
- We hate to repeat ourselves, therefore we have a strong culture of automating processes and creating our own tools to be more efficient.
- Provide technical leadership, direction and mentoring.
- Build the best software for gastronomers.
- Taking the concept into code, tests and release it to the customers.
- Write sustainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues.
- Find the opportunity to develop your skills and strengths.
- Strive for continuous improvement for yourself and within the team.
- Advanced knowledge of Python, Django and the ecosystem.
- You are capable of making architectural decisions that will result in scalable, reliable, and performant systems.
- You are confident of writing concurrent applications.
- You have a solid understanding of clean coding principles, OO programming, functional and enterprise design patterns, and TDD.
- Experience with automated continuous delivery.
- Be enthusiastic of software development for resilient, highly availability systems. Be open and willing to learn from mistakes.
- English language is a must.
Founded in 2011 orderbird AG now has over 100 employees in its main office in Berlin. With the multi-award winning orderbird POS caterers are able to concentrate on the most important aspect of their business: their guests. Over 10,000 customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland work successfully with our iPad cashier system. Become part of our team and help us revolutionise gastronomy.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Irene or Yvette! tel: +49 (0)30 208983061 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org