At Red Points we are looking to the future, we want to build the best intellectual property tech in the world, breaking the old model of legal structures. This starts with our staff; we want thinkers, not followers.
Do you like working in a team, in a fun and challenging environment?
If you answered yes, then you are right for Red Points.
We're looking for a kick-ass Python Developer to develop smooth running and innovative software products, helping us to process thousands of crawling requests every day and moving forward to hundreds of thousands of requests in the next few months.
What are you going to do here?
Your day-to-day will be full of writing reusable and testable code for the bots we've developed to automate asset detection, monitoring and enforcement procedures on websites. Plus, having a lot of fun along the way with our 23 fellows on the IT team.
What we offer
- Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings and free Nespresso
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Subsidized health insurance (Adeslas)
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Cataluña and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price.
range: 30 - 35k € gross/year (The final salary is usually a negotiation
with the candidate considering their expectations, expertise and our
team's internal equity)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- Collaborative mindset
- Strong problem-Solving skills
- Knowledge and Experience with Python 3 and Python Requests Library
- Test and Coverage with pytest and mock
- Text processing with regular expressions and unicode
- Experience with crawling projects
- Good English level required
We don't think you'd need any special degree to be an awesome Python Developer, but an experience of about 3 years in the role is necessary.
Nice to Have
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Experience in enterprise technical support
- Experience working with agile methodologies
Currently, our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Hit the Apply Now.
About Red Points