At Fever, we are changing the way people make plans. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
As Backend Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing product concepts based on identified market needs.
- Comply with defined coding standards.
- Design, implement, and review new API features.
- Maintain high code quality and maintainability.
- API implementation and new features design for client app.
- Definition, implementation and maintenance of backend architecture and data modeling.
- Server maintenance and deployment automation, asynchronous tasking.
- Amazon Web Services administration.
- Data source indexing and search engines.
- Collaboration in product definition, Continuous performance and optimization.
- Knowledge of the technical architecture of software development.
- Fluent in Python / Django.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Building systems and servers - specifically Linux.
- Experience with databases:
- Relational (Postgresql)
- Non-relational (Redis)
- Open-source contributions are a plus.
- Open minded and team player.
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & coffee
We offer a great environment available in Madrid, competitive salary in one of the most exciting VC funded startups of the moment, and a stock option package. Our office is right next to Retiro in Madrid.