ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM with a full service WebApp created for a range of work styles including home, office or the field. The success of the solution is due to its user friendly interface, built in geolocation features, and high user adoption rates. ForceManager is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain with international offices in London, Berlin, Venice, Mexico City, Madrid, Bogota and New York City. With more than 100 employees our team proudly serves 1,500 customers worldwide.
You will lead the whole cycle of our CRM implementation for new clients across different sectors and European countries. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. You will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Main responsibilities will include:
- External client-facing project management
- Identifying priorities and managing risks
- Customer requirements analysis
- Technical configuration
- Training of key users
- Solid experience in Project Management roles, preferably in consultancy
- SQL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent client management skills with the ability to handle 10 projects simultaneously
- Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory
- Project Management Certification is mandatory (PMI or IPMA)
- Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
- Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with the leadership team.
- Remote first working policy.
- Free Friday afternoons.
- Gym membership discount.
- English lessons.
- Referral programs.
- Weekly wellness online activities including Yoga, Cardio, Crossfit & more!
- Team building activities throughout.
- Chance to be a part of culture in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
- And a fun, friendly, international team!