Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the youngest and fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The headquartered in Barcelona and has offices in Madrid, London, Bogota and Mexico, and just opened their new office in Roncade (TV) in the wonderful location of H-farm (h-farm.com) .Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 140 employees.
Due to strong growth of ForceManager in Spain we require an Onboarding Consultant to join our technical team in Barcelona. You will be the responsible for leading and deploying projects in some of our clients.
Key to this appointment is a customer-focused results oriented individual with a proactive and problem-solving approach. Your responsibilities will include analysis of customer requirements, technical configuration as well as the training of key users. Main daily tasks will include: External client-facing project management, identifying priorities and managing risks across different sectors and countries. You will be helping the local operations team implementing ForceManager directly with the client.
You must have both technical and operational business skills, with a full understanding of customer needs and requirements. Due to our business growing, team management skills will be a plus.
We are looking for people with energy, drive and initiative, to contribute with their own ideas and drive projects with determination.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure.
- Experience in consultancy
- Knowledge of at least of one of the main CRMs/ERPs in the market
- Basic SQL
- German and Spanish knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage customers
What we offer:
- Indefinite contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
- Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team.
- Chance to be a part of an international, friendly and creative team, in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
- Gym membership discount
- Private health insurance
- Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
- Language courses (English, Spanish)
- Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
- Two incredible offsites each year
- Team building activities throughout
- Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
- A ton of office space
- And a fun, friendly, international team!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure. Do you want to join our young, talented and enthusiastic team? We are waiting for you!