About Just Eat
With a global footprint present across 13 major markets, from Canada to Australia, JUST EAT is a global leader in the online takeaway ordering sector – processing well over 170 million orders per year and serving 21 million customers.
We work with independent and branded restaurants partners as the main supply of online orders. Our purpose sits at the heart of everything we do and that’s to make food discovery exciting for everyone, whether it’s by giving our customers more choice than anywhere else, or by supporting our Restaurant Partners to get more out of their business. We’re bringing together everything that’s great about food. Connecting our customers with over 70,000 Restaurant Partners serving over 100 different cuisine types, we’re working hard to deliver our vision to create the world’s greatest food community.
Launched in 2010, Just Eat Spain has been one of the fastest growing business units of the Group, driving and leading the digital transformation of the Spanish takeaway market. Nobody offers more variety when it comes to bringing people food. We welcome our customers in to our amazing and expanding selection of cuisines with fresh ways to experience the food they love, and find food we know they’re going to love. With 9,000 partners and over 2Mn customers, Spain still represents a unique growth opportunity.
As Strategy & Operations Project Manager for the Spanish team, you will report to the Managing Director. You will also be responsible for leading and executing key projects with significant business impact. You will work closely across g teams within the sales, product, technology, business intelligence and marketing organizations, ensuring cross functional alignment to execute complex projects successfully.
- Support the definition, structuring and execution of new initiatives and key projects in the country. Develop x-functional work plans, gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analysis, and develop recommendations.
- See the big picture, help processes scale and teams become more efficient.
- Adaptively guide teams and stakeholders through every stage of the project life cycle to ensure project success
- Define, structure and execute dashboards and analysis needs to help our sales leaders make data-based decisions, by working closely with the business intelligence and sales teams
- Support the delivery of the core strategic planning processes - including commercial strategy, and budget planning.
- 3-5 years at a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Experience at a growth business / start up in a similar role preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic local initiatives.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with strong attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a diverse audience from technology to sales.
- Team player that can lead x-functionally
What are we offering?
- Opportunity to join a Great Place to Work where people are at the center of all our decisions.
- Be a part of a large family with a young, dynamic environment, with professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Social benefits:
- Meal Tickets (Ticket Restaurant,)
- Andjoy (gym),
- Life insurance
- Private Health Insurance
About Just Eat