Doctoralia is Spain’s number 1 online portal for finding and booking appointments with medical professionals. We currently attract almost 3 million patients monthly and list almost 100,000 medical professionals on our website. We are a subsidiary of DocPlanner.com which operates in 15 countries and is the largest healthcare marketplace in the world. Doctoralia Spain now employs almost 200 team members and is a strategic infrastructure hub for DocPlanner.
Join us and help “Make the Healthcare Experience More Human”!
- Onboard, integrate, train and contribute to the success of our enterprise customers
- Provide ‘top of the class’ customer experience to your clients
- Learn and understand customer needs in order to achieve ‘success’ for the customer
- Monitor customer KPI’s and offer them further solutions to generate more value
- Flourish and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with the enterprise clients
- have an undergraduate or master’s degree (preferably in computer science, engineering, business or related fields)
- have 6-8 years of experience in project management, with 3-4 years of experience in hospital software
- are experienced in managing projects with several stakeholders
- preferably have previous business analysis experience or system-to-system integration experience
- can build trust with different levels of specialists and managers in an organization
- are good with numbers and people equally
- reside in Madrid and can work home office
then this job is for you.
- a career in an ambitious and fast-growing company
- autonomy and impact on what you do
- learning from some of the best people in the industry