At 24i Media, we engineer the future of TV. We create and deploy TV apps for every screen, from set-top boxes, Smart TVs and media players to game consoles, tablets and mobile phones. From a single office in Amsterdam we have grown to many other locations across Europe and also to the US. An open and trust-based culture flourishes at 24i, where new technologies and innovations are our daily bread and butter.
As a Project Manager you lead our most challenging and important TV projects and products. You will communicate with our clients worldwide, follow and create procedures and assure that the highest quality is met, also during tight deadlines and budgets.
What you‘re really doing?
- You manage project scope changes, future expenditures, and revenue against budget.
- You develop and maintain project plans and manage project deliverables.
- You work closely with worldwide customers to ensure the project meets their business needs. In order to realize this you will be doing demo's together with the team to gather feedback on a continuous basis.
- You are the key interface towards client and other stakeholders for our development scrum teams, confidently crossing into Product Ownership responsibilities to ensure scope and project backlog are refined to meet quality and timelines. You are accountable for the delivery towards our clients meeting agreed projects goals and constraints.
- You monitor project progress and performance and you create weekly status reports.
- You resolve cross-functional issues at project level.
- You manage all project finances by tracking hours and cost against budget on a weekly basis.
- You proactively contribute to continuously improving processes, efficiency, cooperation and the great atmosphere in the company.
The development teams in Amsterdam, Brno and Madrid are responsible for developing new software and features used internally, as well as for our end customers. Working alongside a team of developers and specialists in Europe, the team will bring together high-end development with creative minds to perform better, and more effective software to outperform the competition.
What would make you perfect for the job?
- You have 3 to 5 years working experience in UX/(Software) Development preferably as Project/Delivery Manager
- You have Software Development experience
- You have experience with Agile Scrum / Project Management methodology
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (Dutch, Spanish, Czech are a plus but not required)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a hands-on mentality and customer contact skills
- You are a master of your time (management)
& this is you too?
We’re looking for evidence that you are self-motivated, creative, communicative, hardworking and reliable. If you commit yourself to something, you deliver it and the result is awesome.
- Full-Time position in our Madrid office
- Salary matching your experience
- A fun, informal atmosphere with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional work from home is possible after the probationary period
- Continued Professional Development opportunities
- Annual salary review
- You will be provided with a Macbook
- And of course the June Holiday allowance of 8% of your gross annual salary is applicable as well
- 5 weeks of holiday + extra Birthday day off
- Pension contribution for pension scheme of your choice up to 5% of your gross annual salary
- Fruit and drinks all day long
- Commute compensation
- Referral bonus
- Company events
- Innovation Fridays (with beers)
Message from the Madrid team: “We are looking forward to meet you! Would you like to join to the pincho and caña fridays team?”