Are you an experienced Account/Project Manager with an appetite to hang out with brilliant & creative minds?
Is an innovative, vibrant environment and being amidst the smartest technical disruptors your cup of tea?
Moreover, would you like to see your value as a professional increase immensely?
Then, come on over and join us: We’re looking for you!
You will be the link between the client and Growthland. You will handle the marketing accounts and serve as the primary point of Growthland contact for their clients. You will also represent the client at Growthland /NTT Disruption internal meetings.
You will lead Growthland presentations, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget. It’s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client’s needs, desires and priorities, and the Growthland’s bottom line. This role will be crucial in client retention as well as potentially bringing in new business as part of an existing client referral process.
- Create a portfolio of clients and potential clients
- Create a sales pipeline and business materials
- Meet the clients, and monitor GTM activities with them
- Write briefs and coordinate Growthland capabilities related with the project
- Define and manage budgets
- Present business pitches to clients
- Day-to-day administration duties
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study.
- 10+ years experience in the digital advertising industry, with a focus on creativity, production, performance, ad-tech, or programmatic.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders in English and Spanish
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership style, as this role ultimately controls Growthland use of time and resources, and then present the project deliverables to the client.
- Collaboration, organization skills and teamwork. In addition to all the “soft” people skills, you must be extremely organized, particularly when having several clients to manage simultaneously.
- Expert understanding of advertising industry.
- Incredibly data driven, with deep understanding of advertising performance metrics.
- Deep understanding of media management within a biddable auction advertising environment and demonstrated skill in educating others (e.g., advertisers, agencies)
- Pre-existing relationships with senior-level client decision-makers and brand marketers
- Proven experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Impressive track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to lead multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in all typical programs used by an advertising agency, including software that handles:
- Survey Products
- Inbound and Outbound Marketing Platforms
- Marketing Tools
- Research Services
Our Offer to you
This workplace! Going to work will feel like coming home. As working with the brightest, the insatiable curious & the creative forward-thinkers, makes work fun. It’s that simple a truth.
Salary? Yes, that too.
Growthland is the hybrid proposal from NTT Disruption to accelerate marketing disruption, combining tech and creativity. Growthland, arises from the fusion of data, creative talent, and technology. Launched in 2021, it offers two innovative solutions focusing on content and the experience generation: Smart Scalable Content (SSC) and Fourth Dimension Brand Experiences (4DBX).
NTT Disruption is an Open Disruption Platform built to meet and embrace great new ideas to co-create, co-validate and co-accelerate through exponential technologies.
Launched in 2019 as a new business area of NTT Global, our goal is moving forward in technological disruption and create a real impact in specific industries and through that improve the society we live in.
We are art and science. Our talent combines artist disruptors, able to engage people with contents, events and experiences, plus product and development disruptors, that are incessantly creating concepts to proof, being the essence that keeps the disruption platform alive, healthy and moving forward from conception to launch.
At NTT Disruption we fully embrace differences. Differences give us new insights, new learnings, inspiration and aspirations. Being different is enriching. Different views excite us. We offer a workplace where every individual can thrive. Going to work should feel like coming home. NTT Disruption takes pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.