NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable software.
YOUBORA, the company’s flagship product, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and user behavior to make technical and business decisions, optimizing performance and maximizing revenue.
NPAW is looking for Java developers to build new and improved modules for our top tier Business Analytics tool for the Online Media Industry: Youbora. We want you to push technological boundaries and build solutions to problems nobody has even thought about yet. If you are really looking for a phenomenal technological challenge creating new Big Data technologies and want to see how your work makes an impact in the Industry, this may be your place!
At NPAW we are looking for a Project Manager who, in collaboration with Management and our Product department, will ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. In order to do so you'll communicate, oversee and document all aspects of the software development projects you are working on.
- Coordinate teams (backend, frontend, infrastructure, design, QA, etc.) for the flawless execution of projects.
- Communicate the scope of the project, evolution, key milestones and status to the teams involved in its execution ensuring visibility and alignment.
- Involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
We are very flexible, pragmatic and dynamic people and so you are if you want to succeed in this role. You are business-oriented professional and you know how important momentum is to succeed. Also, you know how to translate urgency into team motivation.
Do you meet the requirements?
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)We are based in Poblenou.
- Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay after work in the office having unlimited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the healthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired.
- We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology training...) We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high-quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team building... and much more! Come join us!