Do you want a job in an IoT company?
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly.
If you are eager to learn new things, Net4Things is the right place for you. You will be part of a team in a fast, fun, challenging and creative environment.
- Understand customers' needs and desires.
- Understand existing product pain points through collaboration with different business units and defining solutions to address them.
- Prioritize backlog according to product needs.
- Be responsible for creating user stories, user manuals, and general documentation.
- Collaborate with the business team and stakeholders to drive and deliver a successful product launch.
- Communicate decisions properly to affected business units.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience, and Competencies
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Telecommunications
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities and pain points through research, data, customer insights and business unit knowledge.
- Develop product definition and requirements, translating them into clear, prioritized and actionable user stories.
- A very detail-oriented person who understands the best practices of UI/UX.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- A person who has experience working in a startup environment in the product team.
- Fluent in English (B2)
- Position to work with the best in the industry IoT
- Great working atmosphere
- Flexible schedule
- Continuos Training
- Free coffee and tea