Astrata Europe: We create software solutions that have the power to change the supply chain and logistics world. With strong foundations in geolocation, fleet management we are at the head of innovative telematics services. We ensure seamless integration of telematics with software solutions while connecting three strategic pillars: extracting data, adding intelligence, and providing information.
Our culture: We Commit: We have the ambition to deliver the best result possible. We Collaborate: We work together with our teammates, a prospect, a customer, or a partner towards a mutual goal. We Communicate: We share information when asked or when we think it has value. We have Respect: We treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves. We take people seriously. We Engage: We are completely involved in- and connected to- our project, customer, prospect, and field in a proactive way.
Your challenge: To add value to our company. The impact of your work will be visible to you, your teammates, and our customers. To work in a closely-knit team, to be proactive, to be creative and innovative along with us and to be responsible for excellence. Can you deliver the goods?
Your successes: We are looking for a self-starting and driven Product Owner who can support the Product Management department by:
· Leading the creation of ideas, technical development and launching of innovative products,
· Being responsible for technical roadmap, technical specifications and features of the products and services,
· Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction,
· Developing business plans, research product positioning in the market and define and analyse metrics to assess the success of products,
· Managing projects and delivery deadlines,
· Keeping track of technical context and the latest technology in telematics and fleet management,
· Analyzing, complementary and competing solutions in the market,
· Maximising efficiency in a constantly evolving, fast paced environment,
· Being the motivated specialist, hands-on, team player that is the link between the market and our development team.
Your skills and experience:
· Relevant Master's degree in business or engineering or equal level through relevant working experience.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a software environment, of which at least 2 year of Product Management,
· Demonstrable experience in delivering BI/BA solutions,
· Knowledgeable in IoT and platform technology,
· Development of new services and products, from start to finish,
· Assessing and understanding the need of the customer,
· Managing significant projects,
· Able to set business goals and translate them into technical, commercial, financial, and administrative processes.
· Fluent in English verbally and in writing at professional level,
Planning and organizing, Result oriented, hands-on, and flexible mentality, Team player, Excellent Communicator, Client focus, Accountability, Accuracy, Critical thinking, Innovative.
- Be part of a close-nit, experienced, international team
- Work with great technology
- Fantastic office location
- Flexibility and Fun
Remuneration: Competitive salary; will be based on your personal experience and skills. 22 vacation days each calendar year, monthly meal vouchers and Holiday Allowance.
Do you want to join an exciting international software company? Then send your application to our HR team to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your motivation for this position and your CV.