20,000,000 patients and almost 1,000,000 visits booked each month, a market leader in 7 countries. DocPlanner.com is not only the biggest marketplace for doctors & patients in the world. We are also a practice management software provider for tens of thousands of our customers.
We are growing mega fast with 400+ team members on board in offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome and Curitiba. Our management team includes people who launched and developed successful companies in Spain, Poland, Turkey and Italy (e.g. econozco.com, goldenline.pl, eniyihekim.com, groupon.it, infojobs.net).
“Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.” - Elon Musk
We are looking for a Product Owner who will join us to make the healthcare experience more human. Doing and supervising product research, planning, design, coding and testing. Improving it until it is absolutely awesome... and then some!
If you :
- have experience in working with development teams as a Product Owner or Product Manager,
- built an international internet product that rocks,
- are entrepreneurial - have passion and a hustle, hit never quit! genome,
- are as good with numbers as you are with people,
- experience in UX design would be an asset.
and this sounds like you:
- can lead an interdisciplinary, international product team to results,
- focuses on results, not excuses,
- loves working with people and clockwise,
- naturally takes responsibility,
- can speak english like a pro,
it means it’s a good idea that we meet!
- a challenge to impact how healthcare is provided to over half a billion people on this planet,
- becoming a partner in the company (equity),
- freedom to decide when and from where you work,
- multinational working (and partying :-) environment,
- huge autonomy and ability to define the role to a large extent,
- almost unlimited potential for personal and professional growth,
- working hand in hand with successful people who know their stuff.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!