Loyal Guru is a Barcelona based company founded in 2016 with the mission of improving the way supermarkets and retailers interact with their customers by combining consumer data, analytics and personalized omni-channel offers.
Our cloud-based platform allows food retailers to collect data from consumer purchases in real-time, in order to create micro-segments based on purchase behaviour and launch hundreds of 1:1 personalized offers, improving consumer-retailer relationships across every channel with an ultimate impact in sales.
After successfully position our product in the Spanish market, we are expanding our footprint worldwide!
We are looking for Sr Product Owner to join our team!!!
- Take lead of one of squads team as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
How your profile looks like:
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for [+4] year(s)
- Previous experience in a SaaS, B2B company, with a complex product
- English proficiency is a must have
- Coming from the food retail industry is a plus
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills