Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated Currency Management Automation software solutions that help companies to automate their foreign exchange processes and leverage currencies for growth
We are a 120-person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €30 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6500 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our Currency Management Automation software, Kantox Dynamic Hedging®, was named Best Risk Management Solution by TMI in both 2020 and 2018, and Best Solution Innovation in 2019. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We do not compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence - while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
Your mission will be to help translate the product vision into product specifications. These specifications are:
Commercially facing documentation describing product features to clients and potential clients
Internally facing documentation describing product behavior for Kantox Customer Success and Implementation teams
Product specifications for engineering. This is the guiding document that engineering will use to develop the technical specifications for the product.
The Product Owner forms part of the engineering team working alongside them in a Scrum based approach guided by the Scrum Master.
The product vision at Kantox is established by the founders. This covers the commercial vision (the needs of the marketplace), the strategic vision (partnerships and long term viability of Kantox) as well as the technical vision.
The vision is high level and requires translation into various product specifications. This is where the role of a Kantox product owner takes on its importance.
- Work with the product visionaries to understand what is being proposed and help flush out possible issues and hidden assumptions in that vision. You will be expected to understand the product inside and out.
- Collaborate on the development of the work plan to deliver: commercially facing product feature specifications, internally facing product behavior specifications and engineering facing product requirements.
- Follow up post product launch with Customer Success and Implementation teams to gather client experience feedback.
- Provide training and demos to the commercial, customer success and implementation teams.
- Share the risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies with the stakeholders.
- Define and announce releases.
- Work closely with the Product Design team reviewing UX/UI proposals against known product requirements.
- Work closely with the engineering team to build the roadmap for the feature development
- Ability to think analytically and approach problems from various perspectives to elucidate hidden assumptions, corner cases, feature gaps
- Ability to write clear product specifications for the various stakeholders
- Creative problem solver.
- Native or proficient in English.
- Fearless communicator willing to call out issues when encountered and help work towards their resolution
- Curiosity to understand user behaviour and the complexities of a b2b fintech product.
- Financial knowledge
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- User experience with payments or trading platforms
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Pizza Fridays
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona