We are looking for a Product Owner for our Dashboard & Mobile App to serve as a bridge between our development and design team, by supporting various stages of our platform product development life cycle. Our Product & Dev teams are a tight-knit group of driven individuals who operate with the goal of delivering a top-notch product to hundreds of users worldwide.
- Be the bridge between design and development
- Plan and prioritize user stories for sprints
- Tracks and prioritizes defects and releases to production
- Manage a backlog of new features and enhancements for the product
- Research and identify stakeholder needs and effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Engage other product leaders within Hostaway’s teams to define development priorities for the product, gather requirements, and define scopes
- Analyze, understand and share learnings to build a strong knowledge base of the product
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product
- Engages and interact with clients and partners/vendors during feedback sessions, support sessions, demos and requirements gathering.
- Currently residing in/willing to relocate to Barcelona
- Professional working efficiency in English
- Deep understanding and proven experience of hands on implementation of Agile methodologies
- Minimum of 3-5 year of experience as a Product Owner delivering Software Products, ideally in Startups
- Experience in B2B SaaS businesses in the Travel Industry, Vacation Rental Industry or E-commerce
- Excellent skills with Confluence, JIRA, MS Office, or equivalent diagramming software
- Motivated self-starter that has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- You have a seasoned entrepreneurial mindset, with field experience in creating ROI business case for short, medium and long-term product
- You are comfortable with project management i.e negotiations, time management, and cross-functional teamwork
- You have a meticulous eye for detail, but also can grasp holistic view of things to be able to prioritize efficiently
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate, influence and drive consensus amongst team members and various management level.
- You can translate complex concepts to easily understandable statements, charts, or presentations
Who we are:
- A global SaaS team with a culture that has Scandinavian values at heart, valuing openness, freedom, and success of the individual
- Super fast-paced team currently doubling & tripling our teams, seeking out the leaders of tomorrow
- A ‘family’ of creatives, big thinkers, and ambitious humans
- Diverse and open-minded. We don’t care much for labels nor traditional thinking
We want to offer you:
- A beautiful working space located in a fantastic space, in sunny Barcelona
- Stock options
- Team lunches, outings, fitness classes, and more
- Endless growth and career opportunities
- Annual company trips to exciting locations
- Support for potential future relocation to any one of our offices
- Handpicked team of the best people
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of right away - then we can’t wait to hear about you!
Let’s get in touch and discuss your next, big career move.
About Host Away