At Nuvolar we develop amazing applications. Our aim is not only to create functional software but to build cool and game changing applications that transform industries. And we are proud to do so!
We strongly believe that our people are our strongest asset and we live up to this. We seek long term employment with our employees and try to give them all the possible support to perform an outstanding job. We all share the same space, learn from each other, have lunch together and get inspired from each other. And it's a lot more fun!
You will be a part of a project related to Private/Business Aviation, working on mobile and browser-based applications used daily by thousands of users like pilots, ground operations or aircraft crew. You will be responsible for specifying features that will help transform the way these users work, collaborating with some of the biggest players in the aviation industry!
How your day is going to look like
- Specify functional requirements based on research and discussions with end-users, target users, stakeholders and technical leads, taking into account technical constraints.
- Define Product Visions with the aid of input from the market, clients and stakeholders, and thereafter communicating to all relevant parties.
- Ensure that the Product/Project plans are solid, in line with business objectives and taking necessary actions in order to set expectations and align all relevant parties.
- Responsible for maintaining and prioritising healthy backlogs.
- Own the product and continuously be looking at ways of improving it, its related processes, and satisfaction of users.
- Work together with Technical Leads and other Product Owners/Managers in order to scope work and plan a Product Roadmap.
- Responsible for defining and actively monitoring key performance metrics to aid in product decisions.
- Be a jack-of-all trades: help with testing and training when needed, help and/or lead implementation activities, help with data migration when needed, help and partner with customer support teams in solving issues and pain points for users, provide input into technical decisions, help with marketing of the product, be able to write release notes.
- Help with the Agile transformation. Coach the different members of the team according to their roles, advise on incremental changes, etc.
- Strong background related to Product Owner or Business Analysis, elicitation, modeling and verification.
- Overseeing the design, development and implementation of software solutions.
- Demonstrated SCRUM Product Owner experience.
- Technical writing.
- Business process improvement, quality assurance analysis, user research and continuity of operations planning.
- Providing systems engineering, analysis and testing support.
- Providing consulting services as a requirements analyst.
- Proficient in using JIRA and Confluence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Apart from these, it would be a plus if you have an IT background and know about Aerospace industry. Agile Product Owner Certification and User Experience Design Certification are considered an asset.
What do we offer to you?
- Career path.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible remote working policy.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Day off on your birthday!
- Gym allowance.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Learning activities & training.
- Social events & team activities.
- International environment. Respect, diversity & a lot of fun.
- Great Referral program.
If this opportunity sounds nice we would be really happy to receive your application!
Nuvolar Works is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, color, disability, national origin, race or religion.