We are looking for a new talent in the Accounting Product. This area is extremely surprising in terms of challenges and new deliveries in an international group. Behind our product, we manage several scope items, such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Bank Topics, Controlling, Closing, Reporting, Treasury and Consolidation
- Manage Accounting and Treasury tools, adding new values to our business areas to simplifies processes and improve performance.
- Identify opportunities and reach them on Accounting and Treasury context.
- Translate the product vision into concrete services and tools and set their prioritization, in collaboration with our stakeholders, according to business value
- Define in a collaborative way the roadmap and the objectives of the product.
- Write user stories, monitor the progress of the tasks and ensure that things happens
- BSc degree (ideally: from Engineering or Business field)
- At least 1/2 years of experience as a SAP Consultant / Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Background on Treasury and Accounting Topics.
- Background on SAP Ecosystem.
- Passionate and result oriented.
- Strong interest on business flows, products and new technologies
- Proactive, organized and team player: you know how to make things happen and you have convictions.
- Ability to challenge and find different ways to bring value to business areas
- Ability to deal with requirements and incidents
- Result-driven and business value oriented
- Fluent English and Spanish
Privalia is the leading online-fashion outlet, created in 2006 as an online shop offering daily sales of products from top brands at exceptional prices and exclusively to its customers. According to this, our mission is to inspire people every day to look better and save money. Currently with over 24 million registered users around the world, Privalia is leader in all the markets where it operates (Spain 2006, Italy 2007, Brazil 2008 and Mexico 2010) and has consolidated as a clear reference for its sector. With efficient and innovative initiatives such as its mobile channel, Privalia has managed to obtain over 12 Million of downloads of its apps, available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows and Blackberry. The company employs a team of 1000 people all over the world. At Privalia we ‘Work hard, Play hard’. Everything we achieve is thanks to our team effort and we enjoy it together.