What we'd need...
We are looking for an awesome Product Owner to join our product team to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
This role will require to you work with multidisciplinary teams, being in contact with the latest technologies on the market and always looking to go further.
Some of your responsibilities...
- Developing and adapting the product vision, road map and sprints.
- Holding groomings and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Preparing and ensuring there is an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Working closely with other POs and managers to coordinate the product evolution.
- Defining and writing detailed user stories (INVEST).
- Reviewing and validating delivery (sprint reviews).
- Specifying acceptance criteria for each user story.
- Presenting monthly product evolution to the rest of the company.
- Researching and analyzing the market, customers, users and competitors.
- Keeping fluid contact with other areas such as Sales and Customer Success to gather feedback.
This is you
- Highly proficient in all Product Owner aspects. At least two years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Postman.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Proactive and detail oriented. Team player.
- Sociable, with a happy and positive attitude.
- Proficiency in Spanish and good level of written and spoken English.
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- Experience working in agile/scrum environment.
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.