FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We at Eventbrite are tackling an exciting challenge - we’re redefining our approach to self service so that we can help event organisers sell more tickets in more markets in real time; therefore all our touchpoints and marketing automation need to be empowering, intuitive and facilitate exponential growth.
We’re looking for a team player who can help us sustainably grow our market share and continue to build a community of like-minded creators.
Iberia (Spain and Portugal) is one of Eventbrite’s fastest growing and most important markets, where every year we empower tens of thousands of event organisers to achieve their goals using Eventbrite’s platform. The Spain Marketing team is responsible for driving continued business growth in the region across all stages of the marketing lifecycle, including brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention, and demand generation.
- Quantify market opportunity and addressable market
- Conduct research initiatives
- Build strategy to activate growth markets
- Partner with cross-functional marketing team
- Partner and sync with peers in other geographies or markets
Drive growth strategy to achieve Paid Item and Revenue goals (new & returning):
Drive Awareness & Top of Funnel Traffic via SEO, content marketing, performance marketing, social - organic & paid
Plan, launch, test, and optimise full funnel marketing campaigns owning the conversion funnels and make decisions based on data, also via customer lifecycle activities, email Marketing automation, product /chat, PR, partnership marketing and product marketing
THE SKILL SET
- 5+years experience in product marketing in a B2B/Saas environment
- Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Proven experience in acquisition and retention marketing
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation
- Good understanding of market analysis, acquisition and retention marketing and Google analytics
- Data-driven person
- Out-of-the-box thinking with a strong analytical and strategic approach
- Creative and proactive
Eventbrite powers ticketing and registration for more than two million live experiences each year, hosting the world’s largest online selection of events. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Eventbrite company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.