Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 350 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and
Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the
Join us and help us make 2018 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
- Create the marketing strategy of a Social Point game - you will decide how much to invest, where to invest, who to target, what creative to use and what channels to use
- You will be the main person responsible for planning the marketing roadmap of the game (including programmatic, TV, Youtube, ASO and any and all marketing experiments you can think of)
- You will work together with our outstanding marketing artists to create the marketing creative adverts that you need
- You will manage all negotiations with your partners to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals.
- You will manage and track all marketing campaigns for your games to know what is working and what is not
- You will communicate and get buy-in for your marketing strategy from the product teams.
This is you
Analytical, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented.
You are smart and creative but humble and practical at the same time. You are not afraid to take risks, but ensure you have sufficient information on which to base your decision.
You also have
- Product marketing experience
- Experienced in setting marketing strategy, deciding budget allocation and detailing the actions
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Passion for results, consistent track record of exceeding targets.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.