Worldsensing products have been pioneering the industrial IoT since 2008. We’re looking for a stand-out Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the MARCOM team in our Barcelona office.
Founded in 2008, Worldsensing works with more than 270 engineering partners worldwide to improve geotechnical, geospatial and structural monitoring in mining, construction, rail and critical infrastructure management.
With over 1,000 monitoring networks deployed worldwide and connecting over 170,000 sensors to the Internet of Things, our Loadsensing solution is the leader in the IoT remote monitoring space. We’re looking for an experienced, energetic Senior PMM to take Loadsensing to the next level.
The Loadsensing monitoring solution includes best-in-class edge devices and LoRa-based connectivity products. We also join forces with key industry players to offer software applications and solutions which engineering service providers use to add value to end customers.
You will be responsible for product adoption across our target markets while understanding the greater business goal and mission. You will own the product positioning & messaging and branding across all communication channels.
- You’ll own the product communication strategy for all Loadsensing products.
- You’ll own market research initiatives and buyer personas.
- You’ll own the positioning & messaging and content for Loadsensing products to make sure every Worldsensing partner understands the value of our business offerings.
- You’ll conduct both device and software product / feature launches worldwide in collaboration with the product team.
- You’ll drive and measure market adoption within our channels.
- You’ll enable partner-facing teams to better understand and position our offering in the market.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Marketing Manager, preferably within industrial Marketing.
- High copywriting and collateral skills / experience in managing copywriting and collateral processes.
- Proven track record of ensuring market adoption and managing all aspects of a successful device and / or software launch.
- Solid technical background and / or hands-on experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, preferably in English & Spanish.
- MS/BS degree in Marketing / MARCOM and / or technology, engineering preferred.
- Interest in Internet of Things, construction, mining and rail.
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority, strong leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving and roll up sleeves attitude.
- High attention to detail
- Great work environment: we are a passionate, tight-knit team hailing from 20+ countries.
- We are a family-friendly company and support a healthy work-life balance, we’re outcome oriented.
- We like grabbing lunch or a drink together, and coming together for fun events organized by Worldsensing (COVID-permitting).
- We love to learn and we love to share so you will actively participate in our knowledge sharing initiatives or transversal committees (communities, show and tell, etc.).
- You can expect a competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to work for a global IoT player which has been labeled as one of the organizations actively shaping and pioneering the Industrial Internet.
At Worldsensing, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.