ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM for field sales teams, designed to help salespeople in their day-to-day lives by acting as their personal assistant. Headquartered in Barcelona, ForceManager also has offices in Madrid, London, New York, Bogota, Mexico and Treviso. Since it was founded in 2011, ForceManager has grown to more than 130 employees.
It’s due to this strong growth at ForceManager that we require a star Product Marketing Manager to join our team in Barcelona. We are looking for someone techy enough to understand product, benchmark competitors, translate it into business strategies and who loves communicating all the cool stuff we can do at ForceManager to all our stakeholders!
- Partner with Product Management to understand the product strategy. Define and understand target customer segments (user personas, scenarios and market requirements). Translate product functionality and benefits into compelling marketing messages. Develop and execute creative go-to-market strategies.
- Build and execute product launch plans that are fully synched with business & revenue goals and align with pipeline generation targets.
- Benchmark competition and keep the company up to date with industry trends and movements. Experience in Market research, sizing and operational metrics will be a plus.
- Collaborate with Comms and Demand Generation teams to define and drive innovative awareness and demand campaigns and events strategies to support business objectives.
- Develop customer-facing materials that clearly articulate the value of our products and its positioning. Deliver marketing content for all funnel stages. Create visionary and compelling customer-facing presentations.
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, including datasheets, training, and FAQs, making it easy for Sales to understand product offerings and key positioning.
- Enable consistent product communications with our Partner ecosystem.
- Keep our customer base up to date with all our product capabilities, nurture them to use the most of ForceManager and have an eye on NPS and DAU as key metrics for success.
Professional Experience/Skills Required:
- Strong customer empathy and the ability to translate customer insights into winning marketing strategies.
- 4-5+ years of experience in product marketing in a tech company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Bonus points if certified on pragmatic marketing.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative products.
- Top-notch messaging, positioning, and storytelling, with experience crafting compelling marketing content.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative.
- Persuasive communicator to build momentum and buy-in from other teams.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment.
- Organizational skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines.
Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through a close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team.
Gym membership discount.
Private health insurance.
Weekly mindfulness session.
Monthly work out session with a personal trainer.
Team building activities throughout.
Free cookies, milk, teas, soda and fresh fruit.
A ton of office space including a bar!