Zitro’s interactive line of business is currently undergoing great expansion. Being part of the Digital Marketing Team of the Social Gaming area means being an active part of the product development and corporate brand identity definition. Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for creative and passionate Product Marketing Manager to join our Digital Marketing Team for Mobile Games Division.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop product marketing strategy and go-to market plans.
- Actively seeking for new ideas to generate user interest, engagement and Product revenue growth.
Develop, execute and monitor: activities, campaigns and promotions to drive Product revenue growth, user interest and engagement (in-app promotions, inbound marketing, in-app campaigns, stores content, emailing, user surveys, users reviews, in-app events).
A / B Testing of store content, product icons, images, in-app and emailing campaigns in collaboration with Content Marketing Manager.
Work with ASO and SEO tools to optimize store content, analyze competition, keywords in stores and keywords on the web in collaboration with Content Marketing Manager.
Cooperation with Product Manager on Product Development based on digital data analysis (user journey, churn, retention, in-app purchases, tracked events etc.).
Consulting and work closely with Product, Design and Business Intelligence team to assure best decisions.
Working closely with digital marketing automation platform, data tools and platforms.
Ability to measure data results, generate conclusions that lead to correct decisions.
Monthly analysis of the competitors marketing content and reporting.
Responsibility for Product´s online content, stores content and pricing (Google Play, App Store) in collaboration with Content Marketing Manager and Product Manager.
- Excellent communication abilities (Spanish obligatory, English is a plus).
- Background in mobile app data analysis, knowledge of in-app data key parameters, analytical skills.
- Teamwork, project and task management skills.
- Self-management to be able to coordinate own tasks and projects.
- Creativity, proactivity and ability to generate new ideas.
- Ability to demonstrate examples of previous experience.
- Driven marketer with marketing experience in gaming, mobile app or digital products.
- Experience (min. 1-2 years) in mobile game product marketing, producer or similar roles is obligatory.
Perks & Benefits
- Ticket restaurant
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible remuneration (daycare ticket)
- Flexible schedule