FilledThis offer is not available anymore
What You’ll Do (Role Description)
Mitek is looking for a Product & Market Researcher to join our successful product team. We’re looking for a hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individual that has had previous success in a market analysis role and wishes to grow their career in our fast-paced organization.
In this role you will:
- Analyze markets from several points of view: total addressable market size, customer use case, kind(s) of documents needed in those cases, competitors, regulation
- Evaluate large amounts of data, decompose high level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, analyze trends, and distinguish appropriate requirements
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to exchange information and improve market analysis
Who You Are (Soft Skills, Attributes)
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup team-focused culture and adapts to a changing environment
- Data-driven, strategic mindset
- Logical and creative problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Planning, organization, and facilitation skills
- Ability to summarize complex issues simply and effectively
- Must be a self-starter with relentless curiosity
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguous requirements, adapt, and learn
- Meticulous attention-to-detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
What You Need (Skills/Experience)
- Previous successful market prospecting experience
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with SaaS products preferable
- Expert level Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc) skills
- Experience creating dashboards and effective data visualization
- Training and experience in statistics, data manipulation, visualization, and analysis
- Successful history of providing documentation to convey information and drive decision-making
"Accelerating the digital transformation of business through intelligent mobile capture."
Mitek (NASDAQ: MITK) is an innovator in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that simplify everyday tasks.
We are a global leader in mobile capture and digital identity verification software solutions. Mitek’s ID verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users’ experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 6,100 organizations and used by tens of millions of consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more.
We have a track record of breakthrough achievements that have helped to transform mobile banking and the identity authentication markets. As a result, we have grown globally with offices in the UK, the Netherlands and Spain.
We’re looking for team members that live our core values of Delivering, Learning and Caring.
Mitek company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.