Our goal is to become the standard solution for multi-user location-based VR.
We are looking for a proactive, dynamic, decisive and creative Product manager. A great team player with good communication skills. You will play a core role in driving Univrse’s product: internal developments (eg: continuous improvement of our products: Univrse Framework and Univrse Experience Manager), support and management of location-based VR installations (venues). You will have the responsibility of product management and maintenance activities within timelines, scope, quality and budget to ensure that the company and client expectations are met.
- Coordinate the execution control of the product developed in cost, time, resources and quality.
- Be responsible for driving business and user value of our product, setting ambitious objectives, and ensuring significant progress towards them.
- Advise clients directly on the best options according to the technical requirements of each project, proposing those solutions that can improve it.
- Define the type of equipment necessary for the execution of the project.
- Make reports, project pre-fits, budgets and other aspects related to the project.
- Accompaniment and presidential coordination in some executions.
- Awareness and management of project budget. This includes proactively identifying risk of over-spend and tracking project progress against financial milestones.
- Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 years experience as digital product manager.
- Familiarity with Unity & Unreal Real time Engines
- Familiarity with Agile and scrum methodologies.
- Familiarity with organizational tools such as Slack, Jira, Click Up or similar apps.
- Knowledge of Excel and version control platforms such as GIT (Bitbucket)
- Must be self-motivated, and able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges. Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to function independently and still work well in a "team oriented" environment.
- Effective organizational abilities.
- Commercial awareness and good written and verbal communication skills.
MEETING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS IS A PLUS
- Experience in the XR field (VR, AR, Mixed Reality)
- Experience with conventional productions: events, film production, etc.
- Candidates for this position must have a genuine interest in the latest technological developments in the industry
- Technical profile background
OTHER SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have a focus on delivering quality work rather than speedy work
- You love XR, AR, VR and Videogames in general (Gamers welcome)
- You can adapt quickly to changes and new feature requirements
- Team player with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Available for periodic work-related travel
- Must have an excellent level of English
- An at least intermediate level of Spanish is preferred
- A young, international, and dynamic work environment that is constantly growing.
- The chance to work on cutting edge experiences
- Work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- Opportunities to experiment with innovative technologies
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
- Breakfast, fruit & snacks
- Beach volleyball on Tuesdays (during the summer)
- Creative retreat with the whole team
- Frequent cultural and leisure activities
10 - 50
Univrse goal is to cover the developer’s needs when it comes to create and manage interactive multi-user VR applications. Univrse is a simple and intuitive tool for Unity creator’s with a designer mindset. It includes advanced features to develop complex experiences. That’s why Univrse can help them to significantly boost the development of any kind of multi-user VR applications. Thanks to our tool they can earn a lot of time and money.
Univrse is also a very versatile solution that allows to:-import and manage connected interactive multi-user VR applications (up to 20 participants).-make an easy deployment and update of VR applications within organizations and/or external participants.
Univrse works with PC/Mac desktop (no VR headset needed) but also with Oculus Quest I & II for a more immersive experience.