Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is the European Travel-Tech leader in the dynamic holiday packages business, uniquely positioned to drive innovation-led growth.
Every month, lastminute.com reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment of inclusion across race, gender, age sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
*This vacancy is also eligible for External Referral Programme: Do you have a friend that you think can be interested in this position? Don’t keep it for yourself, click here and suggest us his/her profile! Check out how our External referral policy works here
* Please note that this is a hybrid working position
We are on a mission to enrich the life of travelers as we want to be the most relevant and inspiring travel tech company! At lastminute.com, we know life is measured in experiences.
Let’s take on a new amazing one by joining our Product Management team which is at the heart of our business.
We are looking for a Product Manager for our Customer Payments team. As a Product Manager, you are skilled at understanding the Why, the How and the What of building great viable products which keeps high product-market fit over time, delivering impact at scale on millions of users.
Previous experience is definitely relevant, however we’re looking for a person with the growth mindset to be a fit across the team: proactive, motivated, passionate about creating amazing user experiences, friendly, team player and an honest and fun professional to be around with.
- Identify customers behaviors and needs through research and analysis in the various markets
- Take full ownership of the product, from features prioritization to release planning till end-2-end delivery and KPIs monitoring
- Manage the complexity thriving to achieve an optimal product, enhancing or killing existing features that are no more match for users’ or business needs
- Analyze data and results, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- 4+ years experience as a product person in a digital business
- You have experience with high-traffic b2c e-commerce
- You have experience with research practices both quantitative (e.g. data mining, ab testing) and qualitative (interviews, usability tests, survey)
- You have experience working with agile and cross functional teams to deliver fast time-to-market quality product increments
- You have strong communication skills to navigate a dynamic organization across multiple countries and cultures
- English at professional working proficiency is mandatory
- Experience on digital consumer payment is a plus.
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Receive a bonus after 5 and one after 10 years in the company
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave
Our company is distributed across major European countries, in a multicultural environment where the Pink spirit gets lived boldly 🦩 through async comms and live remote events, as well as hybrid office gatherings.
Information sharing is crucial and, being a pure digital player, product management is at the heart of our business.
If you think we’re a fit and that we could have fun together, please let us know by applying for the position