Product Managers are the catalyst of focused execution by delivering well-scoped & focused product solutions that bring value to our customers by working together with the design & technology team. You are expected to be highly familiar with the Agile methodology and how you can foster an environment conducive to an agile & iterative product development. As thus, it is imperative that you understand how to communicate and negotiate with the design & development team on a daily basis to deliver features frequently and consistently during the solutioning & delivery phase of the project.
Your ability to negotiate and communicate the negotiated solution through both written and verbal communication is essential because you are the conduit through which these two teams collaborate.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage our B2B Payment/Finance Automation’s product roadmap for a set of features from inception through implementation.
- Gather project definition and communicate requirements to the Design & Technology team for smooth execution
- Timely execution & delivery of projects
- Clear & comprehensive communication of project status & changes
- Accountability for the project & feature launches
- Project-level stakeholder management
- Work cross functionally to guide product development from conception to launch by connecting the user needs with business requirements.
- You’re able to tackle larger and/complex problems by being able to break down the projects into manageable subprojects and coordinate between teams if necessary.
- You’re consistently bringing impact by turning customer insights into actionable & impactful projects. Able to manage multiple projects of medium to large size.
OUR IDEAL "PLAYER"
- A solid Product Manager with experience in either banking, fintech/paytech, and/or SaaS enabled marketplace.
- Excellent knowledge of various areas of a business – from sales, to payments, finance, legal and compliance.
- Have an analytical mindset basing product decision making on data.
- Used to do A/B testing and analysis of results.
- Ability to lead projects working with multiple areas (Design, IT, Legal, Marketing...).
- Knowledge of mobile UX and UI optimization funnels.
- Experience working in agile environments, writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Good communication skills, highly motivated, practical and innovative thinking.
- Attitude to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Be a paddle player, or otherwise be an athlete and be willing to be a paddle player or paddle lover :)
- On a personal level we are looking for an athletic, organized and responsible person. Humble and always willing to help colleagues and improve the product.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Gross salary according to experience 45k-55k
- 22 days of vacation + the days-off you need without any problem.
- 100% remote work.
- English and Spanish classes, and more coming!
- Computer, chair, table, in short, everything you need to work from home better than from the office. You will have the best hardware, ask for what you need!
- Every year we organize several all-hands where we spend a whole day playing paddle, tennis, in the pool or having beers.
- Flexibility to attend events.
- Work in an international environment with people from different countries.
We are Europe’s largest racket sports App for players and clubs. Our goal is to socialize sports practice: through the app, players can book courts, find other players with similar skill levels, and join a social community dedicated to playing. Since 2017, Playtomic has earned the trust of national and international investors, consolidating it as one of the main European players in sports digitalization., and You will find more than 220 co-workers around the world with headquarters in Spain and offices in Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, UK, EEUU and Mexico.
Mission: To be a global brand experience fostering passionate racket sports community.
Vision: To inspire and facilitate to absolutely everyone the fun and social joy of racket sports.
Team Values: Play B.O.L.A let’s live and share our values!
Bold: We are Bold and we put our skin in the game.
Open: We are Open people, straightforward and sincere.
Locos: We are racket sports passionate players (“Locos”)
Ahead: We are innovative, always looking ahead.