We want the best talent @ stayforlong, and we want you to help us to grow as a team and as a company.
We are Stayforlong, the first hotel marketplace specialised in long stays. We reward people with amazing discounts the more nights they stay in a hotel! Because we consider that it is unfair to pay the same if you are going to spend more time :)
We have a wide range of hotels and we collaborate with companies such as Trivago, Tripadvisor, Google Hotel Ads, and Kayak.
We have digital DNA. We love challenges, moving fast, thinking out of the box, and inspiring people who want to take the company to the next level. Besides, we stand out for our multiculturalism, be flexible, and work in an agile environment.
Would you like to take part in our #teamforlong? Pay attention to this opportunity!
As a Product Manager for the Operations Team you are going to work closely with the Customer Experience and Finance teams, to understand the pain points they have in their day to day. One of the main objectives as a Product Manager for the Operations Team is to reduce our operational costs to make sure we can scale our growth while maintaining our operational costs.
Main job responsibilities are:
- Build and execute the strategy of the product. Assume end-to-end ownership of the product roadmap
- Defining, designing, implementing, and managing product management and development methodologies according to all stakeholders needs.
- Be able to go from idea conceptualization to definition, execution and follow-up.
- Make sure that prioritisation is done correctly, and that our throughput keeps increasing while our quality standards are maintained.
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of your Product KPIs, always have the numbers at your fingertips and enjoy analysing performance through data.
- Experience in People management: solve conflicts, manage expectations, 121 to the team, performance reviews.
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with an international, well-known, fast-growing, successful software company, developing B2C products with high volume of traffic.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and prioritise according to company’s objective
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and ability to understand product needs.
Data-Driven: Experience analyzing data to answer any question.
- The ability to talk in numbers, strong knowledge of main KPIs of a B2C company, and outcome-driven.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritisation skills. Ability to create a winning roadmap to achieve business goals while making difficult trade-off decisions.
Cost Oriented, Velocity Oriented, Focus Oriented
- You are good with processes and you know about Agile methodologies.
- An expert at using Product Development tools, managing KPIs and metrics.
- Ability to develop and cultivate a dynamic, progressive, and technologically advanced organisation.
- Previous experience in an OTA is highly valuable, but not indispensable.
Your soft skills:
- Ownership: You always assume responsibility and commitment to tight, challenging deadlines.
- Resilient: You have strong character, perseverance, and grit. But you always remain humble and ready to give and receive feedback, accepting them as opportunities to grow or help others do so.
- Competitive nature: You are results-driven, motivated by challenges, and an overachiever in everything you do. You have a winner’s mentality.
- Strong executor: You have the talent for simplifying complex ideas and making them happen. You don't get overwhelmed easily or get stuck in planning mode.
- Team player: Whatever the problem, you are always part of the solution.
- Inspired: You are passionate and can inspire others. The idea of learning how to grow a company excites you, and you are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
- Independent: You don't need hand-holding to get things done. Comfortable working outside of the comfort zone, if you have to.
- Accountable and pragmatic: You always deliver with a startup mindset, which means you can think and produce quickly. Collaboration comes naturally to you, and you are capable of driving towards quick wins and last-minute opportunities.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Full-time. Flexible schedule.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Office located in the center of the city (Barcelona).
- Flexible remuneration: You will be able to include a restaurant card, transport card, kindergarten check, health insurance, and training.
- Taking part in a multicultural company.
- Excellent work environment.
Have you become curious? Apply to our job offer and attach your resume. We want to meet you!